Detect methane gas (CH4) levels from Matrice 200 and 200 v2, M300 series drones using this U10 UAV-Based Laser Methane Leakage Detector from DJI. The system is suitable for monitoring usage and leaks in natural gas plants, gas storage tanks, and gas pipelines in hard-to-reach areas such as mountains or bodies of water. The detector connects to the Skyport on a DJI Matrice 200 V1 or V2 series drone.
The detector uses Tunable Diode Laser Absorption Spectroscopy (TLDAS) and has a 5 ppm.m stationary detection limit, a 500 kHz sampling frequency, measures up to 50,000 ppm.m, and can identify methane from up to 328' away with a 25 ms response time.
The visual system features a 720p camera with a wide 12mm lens that is controlled using the DJI Alpha ONE iOS app. You can set levels and alarms using the app which also reports gas concentration, a map with flight path data, inspection route recording, obstacle avoidance information, and report generation.
- Detect methane (CH4) from aerial drone
- Up to 328' detection distance
- 25 ms response time
- 5 ppm.m stationary detection limit
- Camera with 720p resolution
- Connects to Skyport on DJI Matrice 200 Series V1 and V2 drones
- Control with Alpha ONE iOS app
- Natural gas plant, storage tank, gas pipeline monitoring
- Monitor hard-to-reach mountain, valley, or river locations